Monday, October 8, 2012

Never Again

I'm stronger than you think I am. I'm never coming back. All I see is present and future; i'm not turning back time. I had fun. I loved. I lost. It was breathtaking; It was heart-fluttering; I felt all soft and gooey. "xoxoxoxo's", we texted. "I love you baby", and we meant it. But something happened, we ended. Actually, I left. "It was just one mistake baby" One turned into several. I couldn't deal with several Now that I think of it, I couldn't even deal with one. Now you calling me, saying I matter, that you love me and there'll be no other. I should forget the past, and think of "our" present and future. Well, I'm thinking of the present and future, but without you in it. I no longer want your love. I'm never coming back. Hi, I hope you like. I'm still learning, so your comment are appreciated. Thank you! DeeAdeniji

No comments:

Post a Comment